PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
1. During COVID-19 we ask that you please come to the salon wearing a mask and sanitize either prior to your appointment or upon entry! We want everyone to stay safe and healthy.
2. Your mask must remain on during your service and we ask that you do NOT bring anyone with you to your appointment (with the exception of small children).
3. If you are unsure of what service you need- feel free to book a consultation with us by calling us, emailing or messaging us directly via Instagram, Google, Facebook, or Yelp.
4. All cancellations MUST be done 48 hours in advance to respect the time of our stylists. If you do not notify us of an appointment cancellation you will be charged a fee.
5. If you are feeling unwell prior to your appointment (cough, fever, struggle breathing) please wait two weeks before rebooking!
6. Kids cuts are for children under the age of 13.
7. When booking a color, be sure to book a blow dry as well- we don't want anyone leaving with wet hair!